Topics

Fldigi 4.1.13 Crashes on Exit with Fast Light Digital Modem

Curt M.

Hi guys, I’m a new user of Fldigi. Actually I haven’t got far enough to use it successfully yet but I’m trying which is the reason for my post

I built a MORTTY with the Nano IO sketch. My computer sees it fine. If I open and close Fldigi it opens and closes fine. If I follow the Nano CW configuration on the following page and try to exit out of Fldigi it won’t exit. If I press exit a second time I get error that reads. “Fast Light Digital Modem Application is not responding”. http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp/nano_i_o_page.html

Any idea what’s happening?

Curt