Fri Jun 26 10:06:00 2020 - alpha 184.108.40.206
Field Day Logger
* Fix reconnect to server when changing bands/modes
- the server is fdserver.tcl, available on
* Replace text widgets with fl_input2 and F_Edit
UTF-8 character handling.
* Add restoration of beacon after cessation of ARQ
* Modify fldigi to correctly display UTF-8
both transmit and reception of flarq text
* Fix crash in navtex code
- When neither the alpha nor rep character are
valid, the navtex code
tries to average both characters and see
whether that results in a
- Unfortunately, it uses the value of the
character rather than its
position in the array as an array offset, and
can crash in this
- Fix that by using the position like the code
was meant to do.
- Found with Valgrind.
* Insure that audio recordings have .wav extension
* change to use unsigned long to represent the
maximum value increased to 4294967295 (2^32-1)
* build MinGW 64bit without requiring -fpermissive.
* correct Cabrillo report MODE entry
* fix compile warning on indentation
* change SNDFILE to a required library
* invert video reversal on HELL 80
* rename FSK_HELL -> FSKH245
- enable RsID encode/decode for FSKH245
* set default filter bandwidth for each mode
* Change Store/Recall menu items to
- sname strings for Contestia and Olivia
causing an item selection failure.
. fltk widget interprets the '/' as a submenu
- bug has been lurking for many versions
* Change bandwidth selections
* Add test for existence of filter in monitor
- prevents segmentation fault with start up
. Rx Monitor enabled
. Rx Filter enabled
. Audio alerts disabled
73, David, W1HKJ
P.S. I expect to be operating 1D tomorrow on
80,40,20,15 and 2 meters. CW and various digital modes. Have
fun and participate in the ARRL field day event.