Topics

fldigi 4.1.09.20 posted

Dave

at http://www.w1hkj.com/alpha/fldigi/

Alpha test version 4.1.09.20

  maclogger
    * correct interpretation of UDP frequency string
    * update transceiver frequency based on UDP frequency

  mkappbundle
    * modify 'version' to include patch level

  nanoIO
    * Correct TTY interface code

  start/stop transitions
    * add code to soften the start/stop transitions for all modems

  CW DTR-RTS
    * generate CW on selected DTR/RTS signal line
    * CW DTR/RTS signals generated concurrent with AF counterparts and within a separate thread.

  Olivia 2 tones
    * correct trailing edge cutoff of postamble tones

  Xmlrpc Xcvr
    * enable QSY when Xmlrpc client xcvr is connected

  mp3
    * simplify mp3 conversions
      - test for file access using fopen
      - use linear sample rate converter

  TUNE macro
   * Restore execution code for <TUNE
   * Retain delayed execution code for <!TUNE

  contestia cr
    * correct suppression of <CR> display

  serial port
    * insure that DTR and RTS are always disabled when closing port

  Check Version
    * correct version check logic

73, David
W1HKJ

John KC4LZN

Dave,

Noted the Olivia two tones in the notes...

Wonder if that was what I was experiencing when I was testing Olivia 8/500 with two raspberry Pi's where the end of the transmission was not completing?

I'll have to update the versions and test again if that is what the change for that was.

73
John
KC4LZN

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020, 16:22 Dave <w1hkj@...> wrote:

[...]

yes John.  let me know if it works correctly now.

dave

On 2/25/20 7:14 PM, John KC4LZN wrote:
[...]

Yes, it works now. Tried it both in using fldigi on a Raspberry Pi in sending out a CQ on Olivia 8/500 where the CQ message was received in full and sending a message with flmsg where the message was received with no errors. Thanks for the great work.

73
John