Topics

fldigi 4.1.01.04 alpha posted

Dave

To http://www.w1hkj.com/alpha/fldigi/
Alpha 4.1.01.04

  WF only bug fix
    * N1MM waterfall only requirement strikes again :>(

  LotW
    * Adif export missing <MODE:n> <SUBMODE:n>

  Pedantic warnings
    * correct additional gcc warnings

  ADIF submode
    * Add submode support
      - export both MODE and SUBMODE to external loggers iaw ADIF spec 3.04

  QRZ.com
    * change interface to QRZ XML service version 1.33

  SV1GRB test report
    * Corrections based on Haris' testing of 4.1.00
      -  Add "NONE" or "N/A" to State and County pick lists, operator configuration

  SD counties
    * sort South Dakota counties alphabetically

Please be patient.  The transition from 4.0.18 to 4.1.0 was not a trivial change in code or
functionality.  I am working on the loss of METAR access (weather services).

73, David, W1HKJ

Dave Corio

    Dave, on Olivia it does supply Mode and Submode (Olivia and Olivia 8/250), however does not with PSK. For PSK it supplies PSK31 as Mode and nothing for Submode. Not tested on other modes yet.

Tnx es 73!
Dave - KB3MOW

On 2/9/2019 3:30 PM, Dave wrote:
[...]

RGR

On 2/9/2019 3:30 PM, Dave wrote:
[...]

Greg Siemasz <gregsiemasz@...>

Dave,
I tried that version and it didn't resolve the issues I had from previous one.
WX issue was one and I see you are working on that and Frq box doesn't change from 40m to 20m when I change to 20m or any other frequency I change to. So I can't save the QSO on EQSL because it would be inaccurate.
Greg