Topics

flamp load queue file

Randy

Greetings,

I can not make a list of files load automatically.  My script is obviously parsed as I get errors by typing the filename incorrectly or by changing the FLAMP_CONFIG line by one letter.  The debug file is here showing those results: 

Sun Sep 08 21:34:38 2019  I: main: Base dir: C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/NBEMS.files/

Sun Sep 08 21:34:38 2019  I: connect_to_fldigi: Connected to 244

Sun Sep 08 21:37:00 2019  I: parse_commands: Unable to open file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\NBEMS.files\FLAMP\scripts\SendList.pxt

Sun Sep 08 21:37:00 2019  I: script_execute: Error(s) in processing script file: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\NBEMS.files\FLAMP\scripts\SendList.pxt

Sun Sep 08 21:38:14 2019  I: parse_commands: Unable to open file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\NBEMS.files\FLAMP\scripts\SendList.pxt

Sun Sep 08 21:38:14 2019  I: script_execute: Error(s) in processing script file: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\NBEMS.files\FLAMP\scripts\SendList.pxt

Sun Sep 08 21:40:50 2019  I: parse_commands: Line: 1 Error:-97 Not a script file/tag not found (pLAMP_CONFIG)

Sun Sep 08 21:40:50 2019  I: script_execute: Error(s) in processing script file: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\NBEMS.files\FLAMP\scripts\SendList.txt

When the typos are removed the file gives no errors in debug but nothing loads, the event time clears and the yellow indicator in Start button clears.  Using “Load from TX Dir” correctly loads the entire directory contents.

The script is very much like the documented example:

FLAMP_CONFIG         # Required file identifier. Must be located on the first line.

PATH:"C:\\Documents and Settings\\Owner\\NBEMS.files\\FLAMP\\tx\\"

PROTO:ON

CALLTO:"QST"

COMP:ON

FILE:"anchoragepsn.gif", "Anchorage_Earthquake"

BASE:64

FILE:"Appendix3Hlist.pdf", "List_of_Hospitals_in_SD"

FILE:"Lehman.xls", "Spreadsheet"

Version is 2.2.03 and 2.2.05 both behave the same.  Windows XP system.

Randy

KJ0RE