Topics

FLAMP and iMac.

dweiss.ssbn620@...

I have an iMac computer running Mojave version 10.14.3.
FLDIGI and FLMSG appear to work fine but FLAMP does not.
None of the tabs, RECEIVE, TRANSMIT EVENTS or CONFIGURE work.
The program starts up in the RECEIVE tab, but I am unable to enter any information in the fields.
Neither can I switch tabs?

Any Suggestions?

Regards,
David

Dave

Did you install flamp-2.2.04_x86_64.dmg from http://www.w1hkj.com/files/flamp ?

David

On 2/13/19 11:37 AM, dweiss.ssbn620@... wrote:
I have an iMac computer running Mojave version 10.14.3.
FLDIGI and FLMSG appear to work fine but FLAMP does not.
None of the tabs, RECEIVE, TRANSMIT EVENTS or CONFIGURE work.
The program starts up in the RECEIVE tab, but I am unable to enter any information in the fields.
Neither can I switch tabs?

Any Suggestions?

Regards,
David

dweiss.ssbn620@...

Not sure.  It was either there or

David

--
David Weiss

David Weiss <dweiss.ssbn620@...>

I just reloaded from http://www.w1hkj.com/files/flamp.

It works now.

Thanks for your help.  I am putting on a presentation for and introduction to NBEMS for the New Hampshire ARES Academy at the end of March.
I have been using NBEMS for decades on a PC and wanted to do a workshop where two computers could talk to each via two different radios.
I have two complete radios and SignaLinks, but only one computer.  So I decided to try and use my wife's iMac.

Thanks Again

--
David Weiss