If you used fldigi for field day digital ops, you probably want
to create a "dup sheet". I did, and created a unique Field Day
log for those contacts. Use this procedure for creating the
required ARRL dup sheet for submission of your field day log:
- start fldigi and open the logbook adif that you used for
the field day ops
- Select menu item "Logbook / Reports / CSV"
- On Export Setup dialog:
- select "Check All"
- Select Fields: CALL, BAND, MODE, FD class, FD section
(QSO Date Off, Time OFF are not required, but will not be
- Press OK
- Save as "fd_dup_sheet.csv" or a file name that is
indicative of your operation
- Open the csv file using a spreadsheet program such as
LibreOffice, Gnumeric, or Excel
- my 15 contacts look like this in gnumeric (a Linux
- Sort the entries by band / mode. I only worked 40
- Save (or export) as a text file (I used a tab as field
separator). Open the text file with a true ASCII text
editor. Convert the tabs to a fixed number of spaces and
fix any columnation issues. Save the resulting text file.
DATE_OFF OFF CALL BAND MODE CLASS ARRl_SECT
20190623 142838 WF0RT 40m PSK31 2A IA
20190623 143540 K4HY 40m PSK31 3A KY
20190623 143948 W8ZPF 40m PSK31 3A OH
20190623 144102 AC0EC 40m PSK31 3A IA
20190623 145005 W8CCA 40m PSK31 3A OH
20190623 145223 N9NAU 40m PSK31 2A IN
20190623 145352 K3URT 40m PSK31 1E EPA
20190623 150022 W4MIS 40m PSK31 5A NC
20190623 150206 K3PSG 40m PSK31 4A WPA
20190623 150738 N9AG 40m PSK31 4A IN
20190623 174447 W9VT 40m PSK31 4F IL
20190623 174651 N4EMP 40m PSK31 1D AL
20190623 174815 N4LNR 40m PSK31 2A NC
20190623 174940 WA3NAN 40m PSK31 3F MDC
20190623 175114 KC3NKB 40m PSK31 3A WPA
The final text file can be used as the upload "dup sheet"
when submitting your entry on the ARRL web site FD report page.
Modify the above procedure if your field day contacts were
just added to your station log.
- Do not select "Check All". Rather, check each field day
contact in the browser control "Select Records to Export".
Each checked entry will be exported to the csv report
- OR. Select contacts by Start Date, Stop Date. Then
uncheck any entries that were not field day contacts.
For a multi-operator/multi-transmitter submission I would
merge the various submissions as csv spreadsheets. The final
spreadsheet could then be sorted by band/mode.
73, David, W1HKJ