Topics

Enhancement to fldigi's FSQ heard list

Keith Kaiser

Let me start by saying I’m not a big fan of FSQ. But one feature I appreciate a lot is the heard list and its functionality. And for the past several weeks at the end of my various FSQ nets I take a screenshot of it and store it for comparison, week to week. Would it be possible to build in a by-net logger for the heard list, keeping track of each change as the net progress? Stored by date and time or even just run together in a text file would work. I would like to see the call, time stamp and db, and record each change as well. This would give me the ability to study the propagation over time.
Or is all this possible already and I just haven’t found it?

Keith, WA0̷TJT