Topics

Custom Form (213RR) not update fields properly

David Chenault

We are using a custom form from the files section of this group: ICS213RR.html. Everything seems to work properly with two issues.

1) Two fields (#8 and #16) include radio buttons. The text shows up as "Webdings" in the browser. I was able to edit the html, change it to Arial and no problems.

2) When editing the a received form in the browser to add a reply, if we change the priority field (#8) radio button then submitted the form, it would populated the database field in Flmsg but NOT remove the previously checked item. All three selected possibilities appear in the text list with two of them showing ",CHECKED" at the end of the line. However, when viewing the subsequent form in the browser, only the last option (priority low) appeared checked.

Example (Before the reply added):
13_notes,
17_finance_comments,
8_priority.Urgent,
8_priority.Routine,
8_priority.Low,CHECKED
16_placed_by.SPUL,

Example (After the reply added):

13_notes,
17_finance_comments,
8_priority.Urgent, CHECKED
8_priority.Routine,
8_priority.Low,CHECKED
16_placed_by.SPUL,

Any ideas why?

Thanks,
David
W5CWT

David Chenault

Using Flmsg version 4.0.6. Seems to happen on multiple OSs and multiple browsers.

David

David Aitcheson KB3EFS

View the source HTML of ICS213RR.html

It calls for "Webdings" on lines 499 and 566.

Correct those to read "Arial" and the form works fine.

KB3EFS

On 04/17/2018 05:27 PM, David Chenault wrote:
Using Flmsg version 4.0.6. Seems to happen on multiple OSs and multiple browsers.

David

David Chenault

Yes, I corrected that and it is readable (as mentioned in the original post) but that did not address the fact that it is not updating the radio buttons properly.

David

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018, 5:09 PM David Aitcheson KB3EFS <kb3efs.dave@...> wrote:
View the source HTML of ICS213RR.html

It calls for "Webdings" on lines 499 and 566.

Correct those to read "Arial" and the form works fine.

KB3EFS

On 04/17/2018 05:27 PM, David Chenault wrote:
Using Flmsg version 4.0.6. Seems to happen on multiple OSs and multiple browsers.

David

Larry Levesque

Check the one I just fixed and re-uploaded to the Files/Custom_flmsg_forms/ICS Forms directory.

--
Larry Levesque
KA1VGM