Topics

Bandwidth some modes

kerry

I've noticed that some of the op modes are to wide to center on 1500.  Is this normal or do I have a problem?....wa2nan...Kerry

Ed W3NR

On 3/3/20 1:44 PM, kerry wrote:
I've noticed that some of the op modes are to wide to center on 1500.  Is this normal or do I have a problem?....wa2nan...Kerry
_._,_._,_

What modes ??

Ed W3NR

rgireson

It may be your waterfall scale.  The gray button below the waterfall that's labeled x1, x2 or x4 makes the audio frequency range larger or smaller.  I don't think this affects the signals, just how much you can see.  MT63-2kL won't fit at x4, but it's still there.  I stay at x2 since Signalink audio drops off above ~2500 Hz.
Rob k6rgi

Larry Levesque

Of course this is all dependent on the width of your monitor and also of the passband of your receiver.

--
LARRY LEVESQUE | Senior Business Systems Analyst
Granite City Electric Supply, Co.