Topics

Automation for flamp to email and forward to other forrms on other app and or auto answer from flamp so we can get it to take messages from unattended station

k7dv.dave@gmail.com

 automation  of flamp Is there in the works or is there a way to setup a station using Flamp. I know its somewhat available for Arq and Flmsg. The only rub is it doesn't have all of the abilities that Flamp can do .. anyone have some answers or a thread where we can talk about the possibility. I do a lot of nets and the ability to send files out faster than winlink is quite slow... thanks for any information.  thanks de Dave K7dv