Topics

ARC Forms

Bart N5BLP

I was able to download the ARC Forms and place them in the CUSTOM folder to get them into FLMsg.  I noticed there is an option "Red Cross" which contains links to SourceForce and the author website for downloading; however, since there's no folder for ARC Forms in the NBEMS.files folder, I didn't see any way to load them there instead of under Custom Forms.  The included pdf files didn't shed any light on this for me.

Is that "Red Cross" menu option not intended to be the place where the forms end up?  Is the CUSTOM folder where they're intended to go, or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Bart N5BLP

Ron

Bart,

I filed them in the Custom directory. When you want to use them you go to the Custom directory and select the one you want to use. When you receive the ARC form it will automatically open it up for you if you stored them in the Custom directory.

73, Ron NY3J

On 11/2/19 9:58 AM, Bart N5BLP via Groups.Io wrote:
I was able to download the ARC Forms and place them in the CUSTOM folder to get them into FLMsg.  I noticed there is an option "Red Cross" which contains links to SourceForce and the author website for downloading; however, since there's no folder for ARC Forms in the NBEMS.files folder, I didn't see any way to load them there instead of under Custom Forms.  The included pdf files didn't shed any light on this for me.

Is that "Red Cross" menu option not intended to be the place where the forms end up?  Is the CUSTOM folder where they're intended to go, or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Bart N5BLP

Bart N5BLP

Yeah, that's where I put them, and they work just fine there.  I guess the "Red Cross" menu item is where they used to go and is being phased out.

Another question.....  I noticed the Daily Shelter Report is no longer one of the ARC forms available.  Does the ARC not use it anymore?  It seems like that would be a basic one to have.  I know Winlink still has an ARC Daily Shelter Report is their library of forms.

Bart N5BLP