Topics

ANDFLMSG - Custom forms? #flmsg

William W6WDS

Anyone know how to add the ARC forms to ANDFLMSG?  Is that possible?
Maybe I missed it in the instructions, but could someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks very much.

Al Massaro

Extract all files in zip download to: C:\Users\your user name\NBEMS.files\CUSTOM
Also possible to copy and paste into that address
ALM
KF5SMH

Mike

It took me a few days to figure it out.

On Android:
/storage/emulated/0/NBEMS.files/EntryForms
and /storage/emulated/0/NBEMS.files/DisplayForms

Mikel
KE0AUE

On 6/2/2020 14:18, William W6WDS wrote:
Anyone know how to add the ARC forms to ANDFLMSG?  Is that possible?
Maybe I missed it in the instructions, but could someone point me in the
right direction?
Thanks very much.

Al Massaro

Ignore my comment, I forgot this is for android. Sorry.
--
AL M
KF5SMH

William W6WDS