Topics

Macro Help

Bruce Bohannon WA1YZN

Hello All, I am trying to make the TUNE macro work. Setting it up for a 5 second tune and then stop transmitting

MACRO,    <TX><TUNE:5>

What I get in the transmit screen is:

^!

The timer box starts running and doesn't stop until I hit the T/R button. Is that the way it is supposed to work?

FLdigi ver4.1.09

Windows ten

Bruce WA1YZN

Larry Levesque