Topics

fldigi 4.1.08.51 alpha test posted - RX Audio Monitor

Ron

Dave,

I saw your email about trying Rx Audio Monitor with the alpha version of Fldigi. It works great on the Linux Mint machine using Pulse audio. The audio out of the laptop speakers sounds great and the filter settings make the CW audio sound better than the filters on the Icom IC-7300 output. This looks like a great feature. Thanks for adding this.

I can't seem to get it to work on the Windows 10 machine. A couple of times it shutdown Fldigi. When Fldigi stays up then no monitored sounds out of the PC speaker.

I didn't see any information in the user manual so I'm not sure if I have the Windows machine set up properly. Here's a screen shot of my settings. The audio should have the USB Audio Codec in the capture and playback but if I do that Fldigi shuts down. I'll send a copy to your private mail because I don't thing groups.io shows the screen shots.

73, Ron NY3J

On 1/3/2020 9:43 AM, Dave wrote:

At http://www.w1hkj.com/alpha/fldigi/