Topics

Problem with WX report section

Ron

Thanks Dave,

Yep, it did correct the URL without the S. I always knew Fldigi was smarter than I was HIHI.

73, Ron NY3J

On 12/5/2019 12:21 PM, Dave wrote:
The URL is an https site but if you omit the 's' fldigi will correct the URL before sending the inquiry.

https://tgftp.nws.noaa.gov/data/observations/metar/decoded/

is the default on the current distribution version of fldigi.

The URL is an https site but if you omit the 's' fldigi will correct the URL before sending the inquiry.

https://tgftp.nws.noaa.gov/data/observations/metar/decoded/

is the default on the current distribution version of fldigi.

Dave

Ron

Ralph,

There was a change in the WX URL. Here's a screen shot of my setup.

Then change the station ID code to what you want.

73, Ron NY3J

On 12/5/2019 11:37 AM, Ralph Alden Brigham wrote:
	Greetings All,

	Semi-dumb query - how do I get FLdigi to produce a METARS report for a
local airfield?  I can not get the proper URL to stay in the XML file for FLdigi.

	Also the default URL report is over three years out of date.

	Dave, I am trying to get KHSV, KHUA, and KMDQ to show up - help.

	PS.  Army MARS

-- ***** ---
Ralph Brigham KG4CSQ -- EM64RQ2OOQ
W5YI VE  33080;  ARRL VE
ARRL #1000033463
ARES/RACES SKYWARN
(931) 906-9277
-- ****

Dave

or

if the macro is <WX>

In either case the access URL must be as shown above.

Dave