Topics

Correct group email for winlink

John Murphy

Good day all,

I used to get email about Winlink (RMS Express) from a group for Winlink at yahoo groups.  The last messages I have gotten from one of those groups was on/about 25 Oct 2016.  I understand some groups have moved to groups.io, and I was wondering how to access these groups aas I have a question concerning Winlink.

Thank you and maybe some one could just use my direct email for a response to my message as this type of message doesn’t need to use up group bandwidth.

de WN6OTL
John Murphy

"When all else fails...Amateur Radio"

PIO Adams County (CO) ARES

State AFMARS Director, Colorado

ARES/RACES/AFMARS Nothwest Area, Region 8

Personal Email: jmurphy7411@...

Ron

John,

They dropped Yahoo Groups and switched to Google Groups.  Here are the 2 sites:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/winlink_for_emcomm
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/winlink-programs-group

73, Ron NY3J

On 03/20/2017 04:52 PM, John Murphy wrote:

Good day all,

I used to get email about Winlink (RMS Express) from a group for Winlink at yahoo groups.  The last messages I have gotten from one of those groups was on/about 25 Oct 2016.  I understand some groups have moved to groups.io, and I was wondering how to access these groups aas I have a question concerning Winlink.

Thank you and maybe some one could just use my direct email for a response to my message as this type of message doesn’t need to use up group bandwidth.

de WN6OTL
John Murphy

"When all else fails...Amateur Radio"

PIO Adams County (CO) ARES

State AFMARS Director, Colorado

ARES/RACES/AFMARS Nothwest Area, Region 8

Personal Email: jmurphy7411@...

KC9SGV

The Winlink IO Group is here: