Topics

Software help

Randall M. Payne

You got the wrong Randy, not me who asked about NBEMS.

On 4/18/2019 9:45 AM, Daniel Miranda wrote:
Hi, Randy! Please clarify: are you planning on connecting your mobile phone to the radio or using a regular Pc for that?

How are you planning to use these applications?

If your disability has to do with hearing or speaking, I think there are extra good things to enjoy from digital modes.

Best,
-- Daniel

Em qui, 18 de abr de 2019 10:21, Randy Davenport <pastor.spaceboy@...> escreveu:
I am interested in the nbems program.. I am disabled and low income. I connect to the internet on my cell phone as I have no internet at my apartment. Can someone please help me out with a CD or thumb drive with all the install programs. I am also interested in Chirp, Rmsexpress, winlink,  wajt-x, jtalert with all programs, , fldigi and all programs needed.
Randy ka4nma
Im good on qrz

Randy Payne K4EZM
Highlands County Florida ARES EC; WCF ASEC and ASM

Randy Davenport

Im trying to learn them. I live in an no outside antenna apartment

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019, 9:45 AM Daniel Miranda <dumper.dam@...> wrote:
[...]

Daniel Miranda