Topics

Problem with FLDIGI Input.

Dave

Ed,

You can try this alpha version of fldigi, 4.1.02.44 posted at http://www.w1hkj.com/alpha/fldigi/

The pop-up message dialogs do not capture keyboard activity in this version.

David

Dave

What version and on what operating system ?

David

On 4/7/19 5:20 AM, Edward Feustel, N5EI wrote:
I have configured my FLDIGI to notify on receipt of a txid indicator
message.
It has worked properly for multiple versions, but no longer works as
previously.
Now it locks up input to FLDIGI until I close the notification or go to
the frequency in the mode indicated.
That is, I cannot enter text, run macros, etc. What do I need to do to
fix the situation?

73,
Ed, N5EI

Edward Feustel, N5EI

--

Zen Calendar for 2019/03/19

I have just three things to teach: simplicity,
patience, compassion. These three are your
greatest treasures.

Lao-Tzu