Topics

flmsg alpha 4.0.8.02

Dave

Resolves build issue on Mint 19 / 64 bit.  Corrects warnings for all builds.

73, David, W1HKJ

Ron

Dave,

That did it.  You must have been coding during the bowl football games today :-)

Thanks and 73, Ron NY3J

On 1/1/19 7:59 PM, Dave wrote:

Resolves build issue on Mint 19 / 64 bit.  Corrects warnings for all builds.

73, David, W1HKJ

Mike P.

Dave, good compile on flmsg-4.0.8.02 alpha.

A double-click on the autosend only giveS one instance
of a message transmission, as it should.

However, deliberately clicking on the autosend stacks
up multiple instances of the message in the transmit
buffer. I believe that once the autosend has buffered
the message for transmission, the autosend button
should change into an "Abort" button, in which the user
can cleanly cancel his transmission.

Flamp has a very nice abort function; an option which
would greatly benefit flmsg.

73

--- Mike, AE7XB

On 1 Jan 2019 at 18:59, Dave wrote:

* flmsg-4.0.8.02.tar.gz
* flmsg-4.0.8.02_setup.exe
Resolves build issue on Mint 19 / 64 bit.  Corrects warnings for all builds.
73, David, W1HKJ
Electronics usually don't work after the magic smoke is released.

Dave

flmsg hands off the entire data stream to fldigi.  Abort the transmission using the fldigi T/R button.

Dave

On 1/1/19 7:24 PM, Mike P. wrote:
[...]

Roger.

--- Mike, AE7XB

On 1/1/19 7:24 PM, Mike P. wrote:
Dave, good compile on flmsg-4.0.8.02 alpha.

A double-click on the autosend only giveS one instance
of a message transmission, as it should.

However, deliberately clicking on the autosend stacks
up multiple instances of the message in the transmit
buffer. I believe that once the autosend has buffered
the message for transmission, the autosend button
should change into an "Abort" button, in which the user
can cleanly cancel his transmission.

Flamp has a very nice abort function; an option which
would greatly benefit flmsg.

73

--- Mike, AE7XB

Electronics usually don't work after the magic smoke is released.

Richard Vitello

Hi, I'm new to the group so please forgive the ignorance if this is this is out of place here.

However I've got a Yaesu FT-1000D with a Signal Link USB and for some reason FLDIGI stopped addressing the interface to the radio. It worked fine at one point however it seemed like it stopped working after trying to use FLRig.  Ive tried rebooting, uninstalling and downloading and reinstalling FLDIGI still nothing. I know it's not the interface or the Signal Link since I down loaded HRD and it works fine with the radio.  I really don't need HRD and I really loved using FLDIGI.  Ive tried changing the combo in the rig configuration to every combo I can think of.

BTW I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

 Can someone please help out?!

73
Rich W1RV