Topics

FLDIGI -> SCU-17 -> OSX [Setup Help] #arhab

Pete Moscatt <pgmoscatt@...>

Hi All,

OK, I would like to have FLDIGI (4.0.18) setup and working on my iMac that runs macOS High Seirra.
The interface is the YAESU SCU-17.

The iMac uses VMFusion to allow me to run any Windows based applications.
Under the Windows install (via Fusion), FLDIGI works a treat and able to get on the air easily, but it would be nice to have FLDIGI under OSX to prevent me from jumping into Fusion all the time.

The problem is, that the install won't key the SCU-17.
I can receive with no issues, so the Sound Card is working fine.
I am unsure what I need to do in the Hardware PTT to key up the TX.

I don't see the SCU-17 under device, which I think is the issue.

How do I setup this portion of the configuration?

Pete   VK4CCV

Mark Dallner

Have you found the OSX driver for the SCU17? Even after I loaded a OSX driver for my RT Systems Usb 62c. it is not consistent in loading in a way that FLDIDI acknowledges that it there.

Mac Book Air High Sierra. I key through the Signalink. Rig control is elusive for my 817/57

Mark

On Sep 7, 2018, at 9:05 PM, Pete Moscatt <pgmoscatt@...> wrote:

Hi All,

OK, I would like to have FLDIGI (4.0.18) setup and working on my iMac that runs macOS High Seirra.
The interface is the YAESU SCU-17.

The iMac uses VMFusion to allow me to run any Windows based applications.
Under the Windows install (via Fusion), FLDIGI works a treat and able to get on the air easily, but it would be nice to have FLDIGI under OSX to prevent me from jumping into Fusion all the time.

The problem is, that the install won't key the SCU-17.
I can receive with no issues, so the Sound Card is working fine.
I am unsure what I need to do in the Hardware PTT to key up the TX.

I don't see the SCU-17 under device, which I think is the issue.

<PPT.png>