running in the background

w1hkj <w1hkj@...>

I uninstalled older versions and installed the latest download tonight.

I run Windows XP Pro.

The vdigi when you quit the app, continues to run. It does not show
on the screen, but is running. I had to go to the Windows Task
Manager and kill it that way. Never have seen that before.

John N0EVH

How did you exit the application John ... Did you use the Files/Exit menu item or press the big "X" in the window manager title bar?

I have not figured out why yet, but VB6 keeps an application running in the background when the second method is used.

BTW as a programmer I have always disliked that X.

73, Dave, W1HKJ