Re: New NBEMS version

"Ray 9H1RA" <abelaraymond@...>

--- In NBEMSham@..., w1hkj <w1hkj@...> wrote:

Hi there I also did some great tests on psk 250 with a fellow ham
9H1PI here in Malta and were able to connect without problems at. We
have transferred lots of data like pdf files, small photos, emails in
test format etc etc. We used HF on 10 meters. At first few test we had
little delay problems while the programs tries to acknowledge received
packets (data) but we found out that best is to go to the configuration
menu and set TX delay to 2000. Most of the time I be QRV on 28.120
with beacon on at psk 250.

I see not much users on psk250 most of them on psk31.

Well what i can say is that this little nice program rocks.

Thanks to all concerned.

73's

Ray
9H1RA

The new NBEMS suite is almost ready to be posted. The help files are
being worked on today. You will be able to reduce your wait times and
still use the psk250 baud rate.

Dave, W1HKJ
Hi Dave many thanks for the information... we will give ita a try when
its out.. again thank you for all your support.
Keep up the good work.

73's

De Ray

9H1RA