Re: RTTY Invert Capability?

roger g6ckr <radio@...>

Not stupid at all.
With out an invert function that's what you would do.
But so much easier when 4 RTTY signals are showing in the waterfall, and
one is inverted, with one click you can start reading that one then go
back to the other 3 with another click.
It works in fldigi so be careful what you wish for ;-)
Roger
G6CKR

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 01:06 +0000, Bill McLaughlin wrote:
Perhaps a stupid comment by me, but can you not just change sidebands
(along with the associated frequency change) to get "inverted" RTTY?

73.

Bill N9DSJ

--- In NBEMSham@..., "k6ask" <K6ASK@...> wrote:

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply. After trying several suggestions, I came to the
conclusion that Invert/Reverse on RTTY is not available. Think it might
be useful....mainly to be able to inform those that do not realize
their signal is inverted. The software, so far, has worked flawlessly
for me. Will let you know if there are problems or suggestions.

73, Bob K6ASK

--- In NBEMSham@..., w1hkj <w1hkj@> wrote:

No Invert or Reverse is available. Sorry.

Dave

Yahoo! Groups Links