Re: Suggestions and question...

w1hkj <w1hkj@...>

For the "Split" check box, I was afraid my lack of knowledge would
lead to the response that you gave. In all fairness, I did try to do
some research and could not find any explanations for the check boxes
on the right side of the waterfall. When time permits, adding those
check box functions into a help file would be nice.

I have also noticed that the yellow line (threshold) in the signal
strength "meter" can be moved with a "click-drag"

. Most likely to
eliminate unwanted text and hieroglyphics in a noisy RF environment.
Didn't find anything on that in the help files either.

And... (sorry, I drone on) noticed that the "shift-up/down/
left/right
arrows" will change the Rx/Tx frequencies in the fields to the right
of the waterfall display. With the "Split" checked, on the Tx moves.
Cool! A nice short cut that I could not find mention of in the help files.

All need to be added to the help file.  Thanks for the reminder.

73, Dave, W1HKJ