From: "Jeffrey P. Nast" <jpnast@...>
To: <NBEMSham@...>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 1:32 AM
Subject: [NBEMSham] 2m default frequency...

Noticed in VBdigi that the 2m default frequency is 144.144 with the
tone at 144.145.

Not sure about your radios, but I can't tune to 144.144 because my 2m
radio only allows 5kHz steps... closest I can get it 144.145.

I deleted the default and put in my own. Perhaps change the default?

Thank you!!!!
-Jeff Nast
KC�MKS