Re: NBEM &TS2000 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Ed <autek@...>

julienmervyn wrote:
I have installed the NBEM on a Toshiba 9100 and as well a dell gx 240 the receive is great on psk31 and rtty looking at Egypt on my water fall as Serbian ,Russia my receive is great but TX it seems no one is copying me for the amount of stations i call in the last 2 days no response. I have been playing around with a ts2000 but i check over the set up step by step the radio showing TX but no power out i put the radio on mixw and multipsk great both TX and Rx but on NBEM not getting out any one have this problem working the ts 2000. Julien 9Z4FZ.

Julien, you did setup the PTT in NBEMS as described here:

http://www.w1hkj.com/vbdigi-help/vbdigi.html

Ed W3NR