NBEM &TS2000 TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

"julienmervyn" <9z4fz@...>

I have installed the NBEM on a Toshiba 9100 and as well a dell gx 240
the receive is great on psk31 and rtty looking at Egypt on my water
fall as Serbian ,Russia my receive is great but TX it seems no one is
copying me for the amount of stations i call in the last 2 days no
response.

I have been playing around with a ts2000 but i check over the set up
step by step the radio showing TX but no power out i put the radio on
mixw and multipsk great both TX and Rx but on NBEM not getting out any
one have this problem working the ts 2000.

Julien
9Z4FZ.