Re: NBEMS Testing

Ed <autek@...>

Bill McLaughlin wrote:
Hi Ed,
I see a a few there: yourself, WB2HVF, KI8AF and N4UM. Perhaps once
connected the beacon should not activate?
See colliding signals due to that. Signals from all were very good but
a bit congested.
73,
Bill N9DSJ
First off, thanks to all who tried to connect. KI8AF was the weakest and the only one to successfully connect. WB2HVF was the strongest, but we never did connect. Then a MFSK-16 station opened up right on frequency, so I moved up band a little. Only to be clobbered by a RTTY station calling CQ. I have my TX locked, but I noticed my AFC had to move quite a bit to copy some of you.

Here is the lineup for tomorrow. I'll be on 3578.5 +1500 at 5:00 A.M EST in the morning. If that QRG is busy Ill try 3576.0 +1500 and will CQ and beacon for an hour PSK63. The evening foray will depend on the YL's plans.

I was dismayed to see that one of the offending MFSK-16 stations is a member of this list. Hopefully the QRM was unintentional.

Good night all...73 and thanks again.

Ed W3NR

Using fldigi/flarq Linux version of NBEMS