Re: FLdigi will not open

Andrea Tognan

Try to delete the files fldigi_def.xml and fldigi.prefs in the fldigi.files folder. This worked for me.

See these Infos on my blog:

---
73 de Andy IV3ONZ

www.iv3onz.blogspot.com

Il lun 25 gen 2021, 20:00 Rick Smith <romers1@...> ha scritto:

[Edited Message Follows]

> [...]
HP computer w/Win 10 Home
 FLdigi past and current versions will not open. The ARQ portion within FLdigi opens--NO prob.
The HP had McAfee security, Win Defender noted that McAfee was the resource. McAfee has been removed.
Win Defender setup...
FLdigi has been reloaded from Source Forge with NO success.
FLdigi loaded from my Thumb Drive, which works on ALL other computers in use. NO success.
   I believe it is a security issue with this computer, steps have been taken to resolve this....NO success
WHAT AM I MISSING...?????
Rick   K0KEX