Re: flrig 1.3.52 posted at
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Built successfully under Ubuntu 20.04.01 LTS and I was able to control my IC-705. I will be doing some portable operating tomorrow. Thanks!
Harry Bloomberg W3YJ
On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 6:54 AM Dave <w1hkj@...
73, David, W1HKJ
Fri Oct 30 04:53:33 2020 -0500
* fix mic gain control for FT450 and FT450D
- transceiver only returns 3 levels for mic gain.
* add band selection
24 user buttons
* Increase number of user defined buttons to 24
* fix slow start caused by font fixed/proportional enumeration
- fixed point evaluator moved to separate thread during first
instantiation of Font_Browser class. Actual time to enumerate
2650 fonts on an i5 3.2 GHz system is approximately 25
seconds. Background process does not effect UI, but selection
of fixed fonts in font browser dialog may not show all of the
fixed fonts until the evaluator thread exits.
* code changes specific to i7 processor
* Correct/add memory bank read/write for the following transceivers
* fix memory leaks in xmlrpc interface code
* fix memory leaks in xcvr_setup code
* Correct mode select cat string
UI wide resize
* save and restore width of UI wide
* code clean up
* allow user to resize horizontal dimension
* always open beneath, aligned and adjacent to the main dialog
* Add Icom 705 transceiver
- based on IC7300
- added DV mode to mode select
* add Pi gpio PTT capability
* Add header line to browser
* Increase font sizes
* Change to user resizable dialog
* fix bug which caused alc/swr meter to display
wrong image after change of bands / tune
* Add bandwidth table.
* Remove reference to 746Pro in class methods
* Added G90 transceiver backend
- modeled after Icom 7100
* Simplify frequency control widget
* remove -lregex from build
* remove all references to clock_gettime
* add PTT to polling controls
- disable PTT polling by setting control to zero
* add get_trace statement to get_ptt method
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.