Re: fldigi 4.1.15.05 alpha posted at

Bruce Bohannon WA1YZN

Fldigi 4.1.15.05 works fine on my W10 machine.

I do have a question though. This has been going on for many versions for me. When I put a call in the call box and I click on the QRZ globe, it brings me to the QRZ.com site and populates the calls information. It will not fill in the rest of the boxes on the program, qth, op, st, L or azmith. As I said QRZ works fine. when I click on the notetab, I get a QRZ error: username/ password required. I have tried many things but I haven't got that to work again.

Bruce WA1YZN

On 10/28/2020 04:45, kd9xb via groups.io wrote:
Dave,

On my Windows 10 PC, I am unable to execute fldigi-4.1.15.05_setup.exe

Fldigi-4.1.15_setup.exe opens OK.

Thanks

Kim
KD9XB