Re: AndFlmsg; attaching forms to text msgs? sent messages not always listed as sent

Ole Helgerson KI7MBR

Hi John,

Whatever the Android OS update yesterday did to my phone appears to have blocked;
  • AndFlmsg settings for location (thus not allowing the app to open),
  • connecting to the desktop to reload AndFlmsg and
  • not allowing either of two file managers to show downloaded files (I delted AndFlmsg and downloaded latest version directly into phone)
Rats.

Thus the best I can do re the image in the preceding message is to say that the header and footer sure look similar to what appeared on my phone. Apologies.....

73 Ki7MBR Ole