Re: flamp will not receive

K3eui

First open FLDIGI.
Then, open FLAMP.

FLAMP must be up and running BEFORE you receive a FLAMP message, unlike FLMSG which opens a new window with each new FLMSG message.

Barry  k3eui

On Sep 12, 2020, at 6:08 PM, Kyle <kyle@...> wrote:

I am a fairly new ham and have been learning to use the nbems/fldigi suite with my local ARES group on an VHF repeater.

I'm using a FTM-400XDR with a signalink and a rPi 4.

So far I have had success with fldigi, flmsg, and flarq.  I have even been able to transmit a file with flamp.  When I try to receive a file via flamp I see the data in fldigi, but the flamp window never populates.  I am at a loss as to what could be the problem.

Kyle KI5JCL