Re: ICS message stick

Vince N2JRS

ICS forms are native to flmsg. Install the software to a flash drive.
http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp-3.22/installing_on_thumb_drive_page.html

On July 10, 2020, at 2:01 PM, Craig Lundborg <KD7CL@...> wrote:

I was hoping a similar format existed so we would not have to reinvent the wheel that the California Red Cross group put together... for Emergency communication having the originator be able to type it up and hand the stick over to The EOC communicators without having to rewrite before sending on the FLDIGI format is brilliant.

From: nbems@groups.io <nbems@groups.io> on behalf of Doug Lynch' <doug@...>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 10:34 AM
To: nbems@groups.io <nbems@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nbems] ICS message stick

If you just want the form fill PDFs, you can pull the package from the FEMA site. Just search ICS Forms or start here

https://www.fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/33584

Doug Lynch

President

Aries International, LLC

D: +1-321-415-2191

M: +1-478-318-2655

E: Doug@...

Port Orange, FL

On Jul 10, 2020, at 12:03, Craig Lundborg <KD7CL@...> wrote:

Our ARES group would like to  create a USB stick that will be much like the RedCross USB but using Regular ICS forms... Does this already exist?