From: nbems@groups.io [mailto:nbems@groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Allen
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2020 6:16 PM
To: nbems@groups.io
Subject: [nbems] Question regarding the Help-Custom Forms Download

I have FLMSG 4.0.14.08 installed (Windows 10, Chrome primary browser).

Just playing around with it prior to yesterday's Red Cross
communications drill and I clicked on the <HELP><CUSTOM FORMS DOWNLOAD>
button.  It took me to a Yahoo page:

and received the message:  "This Yahoo group does not exist. You can
find groups to join or create a new group".

I know that Yahoo basically abandoned groups which is way we are on
groups.io.

Should this button then be pointing to an equivalent page on groups.io?
Or did I miss a discussion about this?

Thanks

Randy KA0AZS