Signal Report NBEMS Testing

"Jeff Moore" <tnetcenter@...>

Just wanted to give you guys a signal report.

I was able to hear KE3Y pretty good most of time here in Central Oregon.  N4UM OTOH was mostly unreadable, although I did manage to get at least 2 of his beacons on MFSK.

Band conditions here were not very good, with a lot of severe fading, and it looks as though you two had problems as well.

At one point after you were on PSK63 another signal (I'm not sure what it was but it was very wideband) clobbered both you.  Shortly after that you switched to MFSK and I was able to copy  some of that.

I would've tried to join in, but I'm not yet transmit capable.  Soon!

Jeff Moore KE7ACY
Bend, Oregon

P.S. you're still at as I write this!