Re: FLMsg/FLDigi Interface running on Ubuntu 19.10

Bart N5BLP

Ah, working with computers is such a never ending joy!

After I posted I shut everything down and went outside to do some yard work.  Couple hours later I fired everything up and tried again.  VOILA!  Everything works.
     FLMsg mode follows FLDigi.
     Autosend works.
     Message reception works.

My guess - and it's a stretch - is that after installation a reboot was required to get the xmlrpc address and port to work.

A word about "Transfer direct to executing flmsg".
     I've been using it that way with the windows versions for years and have never once had a problem.  And it's working now on Ubuntu.

Thanks for the prompt replies everyone.

Bart N5BLP