Raspberry Pi based remote operation article in March 2020 QST

Harry Bloomberg

I wrote a short article on remote operation using NoMachine, Fldigi/Flrig, and a Raspberry Pi that has been published in March QST.  I've attached a copy below.  Links to more detailed documentation may be found at http://www.w1hkj.com/W3YJ/ .

Thanks to Dave W1HKJ for the space on his ftp server and for all the fine work he's done with his team on the entire NBEMS suite.

It's been suggested that I also crosspost this to the winfldigi group.  I'm trying to cut down on the number of emails I receive and I do not belong to that list, could somebody please forward my article and link there?

73,
Harry Bloomberg W3YJ