Re: #flmsg #flmsg

Dave

Hello Paolo,

There is no command line switch or user interface saved switch to do what you ask.  It would not be difficult to change the code to use the spectrum view as the default.  What operating system are you using?

David, W1HKJ

On 2/2/20 3:40 PM, Paolo Emanuelli wrote:
Hi, I use Fldigi normaly in remote station throgh internet connection not so good.  If I use view with Waterfall  WF it use a lot of internet band but very good if use it in mode spectrum view.
Unfortunately when I close fldigi program it return always in WF mode when I re open it and it is same also if I save configuration.
There is a mode to open it with Spectrum default instead of waterfall ?
thanks a lot IN3VVK