Re: Custom FLMSG Red Cross form conforming to NTS standard

Larry Levesque

Please explain what "compatible" is....
Do you want an exact replica of the ARRL message form?
Send me an HTML example of one that is compatible and I can create one for flmsg.

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 08:58:18PM -0500, Steve Hansen wrote:
The text output of the flmsg Radiogram form is correctly formatted for
transmission by voice, cw or digital. I use it routinely for injection into
the Digital Traffic Network (DTN). The form itself is mainly meant for
delivery since it explains the fields. It is not compatible within the
traffic networks.

73, Steve KB1TCE

RRI DTN Maine/Winlink-RRI Liaison

On 1/26/2020 8:09 PM, Doug K7KY wrote:
We want to pass FLMSG RadioGram traffic to an NTS net, but NTS doesn't
work with the FLMSG form.  We're hoping someone here has developed a
custom FLMSG RadioGram form compatible with NTS. If so, we'd appreciate
the opportunity to use your form.  Thanks in advance for your assistance
or advice. 'http://orcadigitalnet.com'  Doug K7KY

--
Larry Levesque
KA1VGM