Re: Custom FLMSG Red Cross form conforming to NTS standard

Larry Levesque

I am confused.
The FLMSG built-in form should have all of the info NTS is looking for.
If they don't work with the fldigi form, then what format are they expecting it in?

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 05:09:09PM -0800, Doug K7KY wrote:
We want to pass FLMSG RadioGram traffic to an NTS net, but NTS doesn't work with the FLMSG form.  We're hoping someone here has developed a custom FLMSG RadioGram form compatible with NTS. If so, we'd appreciate the opportunity to use your form.  Thanks in advance for your assistance or advice.  'http://orcadigitalnet.com'  Doug K7KY

--
Larry Levesque
KA1VGM