Fldigi receiving but wont key radio

Romeo Hotel One Two

Ok, back around Thanksgiving I got the bright idea that I was going to replace the standard hard drive in my Panasonic CF-19 Toughbook with a 1TB SSD.  At the same time I upgraded Mint 18.something to Mint 19.3 as the OS.  Reloaded Fldigi, Flamp, Flmsg, Flrig, and flwrap among other things.

A few weeks ago I was participating in a net and when I tried to report needed block fills from Flamp, the software said it was transmitting but it wasn't keying the radio.  This is the first I have been back on the radio since the upgrade.  I've tried everything I could think of but I am coming up blank.

Can anyone help?  Luckily I have the old HD and can boot from it if I need to get on the air its just a pain in the tail and requires me to have extra equipment on hand.

Thanks,
Romeo Hotel-12