Weather Form

Scribner Messenger

As a new member of the group, I wanted to comment on and ask a couple of questions about the “Local Weather Report” form by KF5SMH, Al M.

The comment is that it is a terrific form! I’d like to adapt it for possible local use.

The questions are:

- How can one change the default measure from “Metric” to “Imperial”? A simple click can change the measure, of course, but our club uses inches/MPH, so it would be convenient to have that as the default.

- How does one activate the pop-up that gives the “General Guidelines for Estimating Wind Speeds”? The guidelines can be seen in the source code, and a pop-up is apparently in the code, too, but I don’t see how to activate it when viewing the form in a browser.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Scrib
KB33VCV