Re: Weather Form

Ryan Tourge, N2YQT

You can also grab weather reports from winlink.

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 9:00 AM George Blakeslee <george.blakeslee@...> wrote:
Re: the event that the internet is down, try this nifty METAR freeware decoding/saving/diglaying tool from NirSoft.net

MetarWeather v1.76 - METAR decoder
Copyright (c) 2003 - 2018 Nir Sofer

The tool will accept METAR data manually (if you have to copy off the air), or text file (for multiple data METAR data strings), or internet (if it is available).

The decode can be saved.
The decode can be displayed in a variety of formats.  I like the Vertical HTML which can be cut-and-pasted into a NBEMS Plaintext message.

73  George  N1GB

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 8:24 AM BruceN <k4tql@...> wrote:
George N1GB, James AJ5BS,Michael WA7SKG,Ron NY3J

Gentlemen,

I would like to share the info and data you presented here in my AFMARS 4th Communications Wing Newsletter,
properly credited, of course, to share with my MARS compatriots.  If there is no objection, I will share in this weekend's Newsletter.  It does go national but only to MARS members.  I'll share a copy if you will provide me with email addresses to which to send it.

Bruce, K4TQL

--
George Blakeslee