Re: Weather Form

George Blakeslee

Hi Bruce

Yes, you may share my information and data.
I would be interested in seeing the newsletter.
I sent you a pm from my email address to which you may reply.

73  George  N1GB

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 8:24 AM BruceN <k4tql@...> wrote:
George N1GB, James AJ5BS,Michael WA7SKG,Ron NY3J

Gentlemen,

I would like to share the info and data you presented here in my AFMARS 4th Communications Wing Newsletter,
properly credited, of course, to share with my MARS compatriots.  If there is no objection, I will share in this weekend's Newsletter.  It does go national but only to MARS members.  I'll share a copy if you will provide me with email addresses to which to send it.

Bruce, K4TQL

--
George Blakeslee