ARC Forms

Bart N5BLP

I was able to download the ARC Forms and place them in the CUSTOM folder to get them into FLMsg.  I noticed there is an option "Red Cross" which contains links to SourceForce and the author website for downloading; however, since there's no folder for ARC Forms in the NBEMS.files folder, I didn't see any way to load them there instead of under Custom Forms.  The included pdf files didn't shed any light on this for me.

Is that "Red Cross" menu option not intended to be the place where the forms end up?  Is the CUSTOM folder where they're intended to go, or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Bart N5BLP