Re: fldigi alpha version 4.1.08.23 posted

Charles Hargrove

I just created a capture.wav file, converted it to MP3, with same results.

On 10/28/2019 1:16 PM, Charles Hargrove wrote:
That is exactly what I do.  I edit the Newsline MP3 file in Audacity and
it indicates 44100 Hz and 32 bit float.  Is there any limitation on the
size  of the file or the filename?
On 10/24/2019 9:20 PM, Dave wrote:
Charles,

Try using Audacity to convert a wav to mp3.  The only requirement for the mp3 is that is be 32 bit float format.

Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC-ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Nets 449.025/123.0 PL
ARnewsline Broadcast Mon. @ 8:00PM
NYC-ARECS Weekly Net Mon. @ 8:30PM
http://www.nyc-arecs.org

NY-NBEMS Net Saturdays @ 10AM & USeast-NBEMS Net Wednesdays @ 7PM
on 7.036 Mhz USB (alt 3.536)/1500 hz waterfall spot; MFSK-16 or 32

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped
by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders." - Ronald Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

"Molann an obair an fear" - Irish Saying
(The work praises the man.)

"No matter how big and powerful government gets, and the many services it
provides, it can never take the place of volunteers." - Ronald Reagan