Re: fldigi alpha version 4.1.08.23 posted

Dave

Charles,

Try using Audacity to convert a wav to mp3.  The only requirement for the mp3 is that is be 32 bit float format.

Dave

On 10/23/19 9:50 AM, Charles Hargrove wrote:
Can we get test files for the MP3 capabilities? I try some files that I
have with a message that they are the wrong format. I have a Win10 laptop.

On 10/23/2019 4:46 AM, Dave wrote:
Download the two music files for testing the send wav file and audible alerts.

8.23 audible alerts has been tested on both Win7 and Win10 using all internal sound clips and with the above two music files.

73, David, W1HKJ