Re: NBEMS Testing Schedule

Dave AFA1HV <afa1hv@...>

There seems to be a pactor station there. I did hear you and N3NR chatting 2 down here in South Jersey. You were a bit weak and fading but N3NR was a solid +20. After you signed I tried to call both of you but it didn't happen.
Dave WB2HVF

tim.n4um wrote:

Thanks to all who sent me e-mail. In accordance with Skip's suggestion
I will be calling CQ NBEMS (instead of beaconing as initially stated)
using PSK63 (instead of MFSK16 as initially stated) at 0100Z on 10137
plus 1.5 audio for the next week or so. After contact is established
we can try beaconing and then procede to attempt some test file
transfers. I suggest that we drop down in increments of 2 khz if 10137
is busy.